The Santa Fe Pines Leash features a snowscape pattern in soothing blues, grays, and whites. Abiquiu, New Mexico is the setting for Georgia O'Keefe's iconic landscape paintings, and the colors of the clear blue sky and red rock are reflected in this geometric print collar.
- Handmade in the USA, in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 1" wide nylon webbing, approximately 5' long total length
- THREE handhold options (see diagram in photos)
- Shock cord loop at handle for attaching leash accessories
- Every purchase supports local animal rescue organizations
The leash is made with durable 1" wide webbing, and the design is a geometric print. It's triple stitched and box stitched for strength and features a black metal swivel clasp, three handle grip options, and a shock cord attachment point at the handle.
Wash under cool running water with just a touch of dish soap if your leash needs a cleaning. Lay flat out of the sun to air dry.
Shipping Starts at $1.99 & Free US Shipping for Orders over $50
+ Hassle Free Returns