The Santa Fe Pines Leash features a geometric pattern reminiscent of the beautiful blends of cultures, traditions, and art found in the New Mexico capital city of Santa Fe.
- Handmade in the USA, in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 1" wide nylon webbing, approximately 5' long total length
- THREE handhold options (see diagram in photos)
- Shock cord loop at handle for attaching leash accessories
- Every purchase supports local animal rescue organizations
The leash is made with durable 1" wide webbing, and the design is a geometric print. It's triple stitched and box stitched for strength and features a black metal swivel clasp, three handle grip options, and a shock cord attachment point at the handle.
Wash under cool running water with just a touch of dish soap if your leash needs a cleaning. Lay flat out of the sun to air dry.
Shipping Starts at $1.99 & Free US Shipping for Orders over $50
+ Hassle Free Returns